My piece for the Mondo X Disney SXSW art show.
Officially-licensed, 7-colour screen print. 24x36. Edition of 250.
The second one is also for sea lovers, let me introduce you to the sailor Jerry Fishinrod!
Jerry’s totally one of those old school sailors; he’s sailed the seven seas, seen too many lands, talked to a few mermaids, fought a big white whale and fished lots of fishes without a fishing rod. Oh, and he’s allergic to any kind of shellfish.
Designed with extra love, Jerry Fishinrod sure has lots of stories to tell, help him raise the number of stories by taking him with you into the next adventure.
So as I said in my previous post, I’ve been designing some stickers, and I’m going to present them to you, each one has a short story. Let’s start with Captain Onetooth!
Here’s the bravest pirate who’s ever sailed the seas. Discoverer of new lands and hidden treasures, he lost his leg and hand when fighting the Kraken and he also lost all his teeth but one from eating way too many candies.
Designed with extra love, Captain Onetooth will keep you company while sailing the net.
IT’S KENDRA-P’S 5000 FOLLOWER DRAWING GIVEAWAY BONANZA
I had a recent explosion of followers that put me over 5000, so it’s time for a lil giveaway to celebrate how cool you all are.
How do you participate?
- Reblog this post! As many times as you want, I don’t care.
- You do not need to be my follower, but it would be totally cool if you were.
- Likes do not count as an entry.
PRIZES? You know it.
- A digital colored sketch, similar to this drawing. Basically just a character or 2, solid colored background, and some basic shading.
- I will draw your original characters or anything from whatever fandom you dig OR WHATEVER YOU WANT (as long as it doesn’t make me horribly uncomfortable.)
- YOU MUST HAVE AN ASK BOX so I can contact the winner and ask whatchoo want, foo
I will decide a random winner next Sunday (March 9). If you don’t respond to my ask within 3 days, I’ll pick someone else.